It’s Just Me Poster Shop
It’s Just Me Poster Shop is a collection of posters designed by Maria Papaefstathiou. Poster themes are on Social Awareness, Greece, Greek music, Greek authors, Greek Poets, Greek Musicians, Reggae music, Abstract, printed on Fine Art paper and high quality inks.
It’s Just M (-:
is the creative paradise of Maria Papaefstathiou.
because she is just a smiling positive human soul.
because she morphed in the last 3 years in her creativity and she keeps seeking for the big metamorphosis to come…
Maria Papaefstathiou is a graphic designer, illustrator and blogger from Athens, Greece. She has been focusing her research on poster design and particular on social poster design and portrait design. Her most recent poster project is a series of posters celebrating great personalities of Greek traditional and popular culture. These include actors, singers, musicians, poets etc. This is an ongoing project. “I believe that design is a powerful tool that we designers can use to spark enthusiasm, change mind sets and bring positive actions to our world and our culture”.
Maria is the founder and editor of graphicart-news.com blog. She carefully curates high quality designs, illustrations, and art, from all over the world that will teach and provoke other designers. Many consider her blog to be an exceptional educational tool.
She is also the Co-founder of the International Reggae Poster Contest which was launched on December 2011, partnering, the creative activist Michael Thompson aka Freestylee. (www.reggaepostercontest.com)
Maria Papaefstathiou was awarded and invited to participate in International, exhibited her posters in group exhibitions such as:
– South Korea, “Posters for Japan” exhibition curated by Green+You, 2012
– Jamaica, Athens and Thessaloniki Greece, Mexico, Washington, Spain, Cuba “World A Reggae” and “The Art of Reggae” exhibitions by the International Reggae Poster Contest, 2012-2015
– Turkey, “Innovation for Education” exhibition, 2013
– Cape Town and Johannesburg and other international cities, “Nelson Poster Project”, 2014-2015
– Poland, 10th International Festival “Jazz w Ruinach”, 2014.
– Greece, poster exhibition “ε/Design your Expression”, by Toolkit Startup 2, 2015
– Greece, poster exhibition “W|Design for life”, breast cancer awareness, by Toolkit Startup 2, 2015
– China, 1st international poster festival of Shenzhen exhibition, by Li Xu, 2015
– USA, “Right to Decide” exhibition, AEIVA Gallery, by Posters Without borders, 2015
– “Women’s Rights Are Human Rights” exhibition, curated by Elizabeth Resnick, and exhibited in USA, Taiwan, Mexico (follows) 2016